4 AXIS CNC PROFILE MACHINING CENTER:
Fujicam XP 8000 is a Gantry type 4 axis CNC machining center for processing profiles. The Maxi-Steel type of extra strengthened machine body has a huge rigidity and flexibility in processing profiles up to 350 mm X 350 mm in 0,1 mm / 1 meter ultimate precision and 80 mt./min X Axis speed. With the heavy body and the gantry type of machining bridge, it is possible to process the heaviest aluminium profiles, even hard steel and stainless steel profiles.
The clamping units are moved automatically by the column and the data is collected form the CamBOX 3D CADCAM software that generates G codes from the profile drawings. All profile data can be imported from dxf and dwg files very easily through the software and the machining operations can be programmed by using the ready macros for drilling and milling. The machine has 9,0 kW 24.000 rpm spindle with adjustable speed for different thickness of materials.
The high speed spindle can rotate in A axis between 0 to 180 in all intermediate degrees. All the axes are controlled by the brushless servo motors and servo drivers through CNC controller. The real CNC controller is collecting the processing data of G codes from the CamBOX 3D CAD-CAM software and all the moves of the axes are adjusted very smoothly and controlled perfectly.
Inside the tool changer magazine, it is possible to place many tools up to 300 mm of disc cutter diameter and 350 mm length of cutter bits. This giant tooling helps the operator to solve many machining problems very easily. The ISO 30 conic tool holders are standard where in case the customer needs, HSK F63 is also possible optionally.
- 7.000 mm net processing area
- 0-180 degrees rotating spindle.
- 9,0 kW 24.000 rpm Spindle ISO30 Tool Holders
- Tool changer magazine with 7 positions
- Max diameter disc-cutter – 300 mm. This is a special design for Windows&Doors&Sliding systems.
- 8 profile clamps – automatically positioned according to the positions assigned by the CAD-CAM
- 450 mm X 350 mm Profile processing from the top
- 350 mm. X 350 mm. Profile processing in 4 Axis
- CNC controlled pulse spray mist coolant
- CAD-CAM programming – 4 Axis – 2 Licances
- Additional PC for connection via internet for troubleshooting and ORGADATA use.