GlasGlobal is the software to calculate the structural analysis for glass regarding to German standard DIN 18008 part 1 – 5.
Exact results can be achieved in less time due to our high-performance calculating engine
and the Finite-Element-Method. The loads regarding to European standard EN 1991-1 are preset in GlasGlobal.
This makes the software easy to handle and allows an intuitive entry of values.
Performance features and functions:
- Calculate horizontal, vertical, barrier/fall proof, point fixed and walk-on glazings
- Local altitudes and wind/snow loads can be determined by the postcode
- Recommendation and optimization of glass thickness
- Consideration of the shear modulus in laminated safety glass
- Symmetric and asymmetric laminated safety glass up to eight panes
- Proof of the loads on edge compound
- Determination of chord shortening
- Compatible with WinSLT for calculating solar radiation, g- and U-values