energeto® 5000 view design follows the new trend of slim, minimalist facade optics while ensuring excellent thermal parameters of the window.
The newest aluplast energeto 5000 view system is making further headways into strongly structured, simplistic facade, where the limited visibility of structural elements gives the impression of fully glazed construction. A very subtle external window line, coupled with an narrow 109mm frame width, embraces customer needs of maximizing the glazed fraction of the window, increasing the amount of light into the room and energy from solar gain.
In line with the most up-to-date installation trends, the majority of the outerframe is hidden behind insulation and plaster, leaving only a small portion of the outer frame visible around glazing further improving the thermal performance of the construction. The increasingly popular “alu-look” is now easier than ever. As there is no alu cover required for tha sash, covers for the outerframes, transoms and mullions are installed post production – allowing for much quicker and easier fabrication. All cover joins may be mitred or connected at 90o.
- Uf thermal transfer coefficient value: 1,0 W/m2K
- Centre gasket system with three sealing levels
- Glazing thickness of 55mm
- Innovative sash design
- Extremely slim window optics from the outside
- Concealed drainage is possible
- Excellent sound insulation
- Fine and classical profile design for light-flooded rooms
- Available in numerous décor variations
- Sophisticated optics thanks to the application of the aluskin® aluminium shells