The plural component proportioner ProMix® 2KE is available in pump and metered versions for all spray technologies and makes plural component ﬁnishing easy.
The ProMix® 2KE was developed for multi-coloured two-component applications in spray booths. The ProMix® 2KE pump-based system is designed with reliable Merkur® pumps, is easy to run and comes ready to spray.
Get precise ﬂuid volume measurements and meet target mix ratios with the ProMix 2KE ﬂow meter system.
- Designed for single colour (pump version) and single or 3 colour (meter version), two component, in-booth applications.
- 2K materials are simple, flexible and easy to dose and mix evenly.
- Stay on ratio within predeﬁned tolerance limits, down to ±1 % with the meter version and ±2 % with the pump version. Off-ratio material will not reach your product – eliminating expensive re-work.
- Get complete access to all items that may need periodic service: easy to service cartridge style ﬂuid valves, open access to all ﬂuid components, externally mounted air ﬁlters and ability to program maintenance reminders
- Reduces waste
- Improves manufacturing processes and shortens drying times
- Reduces VOC’s
Easy-to-use and operate
Intuitive, icon-driven LCD display allows you to set up, operate and monitor the system as it performs.
- Mounts up to 3 m away with standard cable.
- Simple operation functions: standby, spray, purge and ﬂushing.
- Displays mix ratio, pot life time(s), and material ﬂow rate.
- Easy to change colours on meter units.
- Material use screen for tracking costs and creating environmental reports.
- Settable maintenance reminders: pump cycles, valve cycles and ﬁlter days.