REDONIT 85 is a window system which suits the decorative needs of all modern projects through its range of 21 lamination colors. The architectural style of the building facades and interior environment allows the implementation of different laminate colors at indoor and outdoor environments. While the wood patterned colors capture the beauty of nature, different grey tones such as Aluminium Brush Effects and Anthracite, can provide you a consistent view of the aluminum facade.
- The Redonit system has a profile width of 85 mm.
- All profiles in the system have Class A wall thickness.
- It is designed to have 7 chambers.
- All profiles of the system have three seals.
- Since the seals are implemented by being integrated onto the profiles, the third seal becomes optional and may not be used unless desired.
- It is possible to use glass units of up to 44 mm.
- The Redonit system can be used under the harshest conditions and in the widest openings by means of its profile width, number of chambers and impermeability system.
- It is compatible with 13 mm axis espagnolettes.
- It was designed to conveniently provide solutions for all architectural technicalities through its detailed and auxiliary profiles.
Wind Load Resistance
- The Redonit system was designed according to the safety of 3.000 Pa (245 km/h) wind load resistance and the strength of 600 Pa (110 km/h) water impermeability and has successfully passed these tests.
- During the design process of the Redonit system, the maximum wind load values to which the buildings can be exposed were taken into the consideration; the structure of the reinforcement steel and their locations inside the profiles were designed in the most effective way.
- System, whose detailed and grillage profiles provide solutions to meet the architectural needs, easily ensures the closure of the wide openings and necessary resistance values.
- By its Class A Wall thickness and reinforcement steels, the system can meet the inertia values required against high wind loads.
Water and Air Impermeability
- Thanks to its water drainage channels and sets designed to discharge the rainwater faster and in an easier way, it provides high resistance to water even at high wind loads.
- The system did not leak any water inside and proved its high quality under tests carried out with 600 Pa (110 km/h) wind load and 4 liters of rainwater per minute.
- Owing 3rd seal prevents indoor water leakage completely.
- The Redonit system was designed to achieve the lowest thermal conductivity coefficient possible in window systems by means of superior features such as its 85 mm wide profiles, 7 chambers, and capacity for glass units up to 44 mm, suitable chamber widths and convenient profile heights.
- The custom-designed frame, sash and third middle seal used in the system provides thermal insulation at maximum level and ensures the Redonit Series to be an investment which pays for itself by means of energy saving during the summer and winter.
- In accordance with the TS EN ISO 10077-2 standard, the window system with the dimensions of 1,23 m x 1,43 m has achieved the values of Ug : 0,6 W/m2K, Uw : 0,93 W/m2K and Uf : 1,07 W/m2K.
- Redonit 85 Series provides acoustic insulation with values up to 44 dB. Thus, the system makes it possible to attain an indoor sound level that accommodates a quality life, even in the noisiest environments.
- The custom-design seal system of the Redonit 85 Series enables the series to achieve maximum values in acoustic insulation.
- The sound insulation level to be acquired via acoustic glasses that can be used with the system isolates the noise of outdoors from indoors in the most efficient way.