Tricoya wood elements are used in the manufacturing of Tricoya panel products. Tricoya is opening new markets where wood based panels would never have been considered before.
Tricoya panels demonstrate significantly enhanced durability and exceptional dimensional stability which allow Tricoya panels to be used in a wide variety of applications such as window components and door skins, façade cladding, wet interiors and much more.
The raw wood material that is used for Tricoya production is sourced from FSC® certified forests. Production will be extremely resource-efficient using chips from locally grown pine, including the parts of trees which are not used to make any other wood based product and would otherwise be sent to waste streams.
Tricoya is also guaranteed for 50 years above ground and 25 years in ground or freshwater; its performance and properties are outstanding.
TRICOYA MDF is assigned to following product groups:
Structural and profile systems (255)
- Systems for windows and french doors (173)
- Systems for industrial doors and gates (54)
- Systems for doors (117)
- Systems for other types of structures (86)
Semi-finished materials (125)
- Semi-finished materials for facades (63)
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors (87)
- Semi-finished materials for industrial doors and gates (42)
- Semi-finished materials for doors (83)
- Semi-finished materials for conservatories (47)
- Semi-finished materials for other types of structures (48)
- Materials, production aids (189)