TOP GLASS is a company based in Italy which manufactures profiles in composite materials, usually reinforced with glass and/or carbon fiber.
Since 1963 we produce a very extensive range of TRIGLASS® profiles obtained by pultrusion technology.
In over 50 years of experience we have already produced 750 different shapes producing more than 6.000 km of profiles per year and becoming a trusted supplier for more than 2.000 custumers.
Thanks to its production capacity Top Glass can supply a wide range of composite profiles with standard or complex (customized) design, with constant cross-section and unlimited length. Dimensions range goes from 0.9 mm up to 1500 mm.
We can give our customers a solution for any demand, assuring always the same quality and reactivity.
The TRIGLASS® profiles are widely used in windows systems, doors, thresholds and facades.
TRIGLASS® composite profiles are the best choice thanks to
- the highest level of THERMAL INSULATION due to the lowest coefficient of U-value,
- the best DIMENSIONAL STABILITY even with the worst thermal excursion
- the highest MECHANICAL PERFORMANCES of composite materials
- the excellent ENERGY EFFICIENCY compared to metal materials
- the LIGHTNESS since any metallic reinforcements is needed
TRIGLASS® pultruded profiles make a fundamental contribution to energy saving: this and their sectional design flexibility make them an ideal option for windows of the future.