Aluminium windows are a very attractive element of the architecture of any house. By using high quality materials and technologically advanced window system solutions the value of property is higher due to:
• high quality and long service life
• excellent thermal insulation
• effective protection against burglary
• reliable protection against adverse weather and noise
• durability of components and surface finish
• timeless comfort and a better view and access of light thanks to a narrow window framework
• easy and smooth opening and closing, electric as well, combined with an intelligent
• automation technology
• Minimum maintenance requirements
Schüco AWS 75.SI is the only aluminium window system in its class with a heat transfer coefficient of the window frame of Uf ≥ 0.9 W/m2K. Thermal insulation of windows with a frame of the total outer width of the frame and sash profiles of 117 mm is better than the standard insulation of wooden windows and comparable with the best plastic windows. The next generation of Schüco System AWS 90.SI + with the same profile width allows you to make windows as passive standard already using the standard two-chamber glazing with a coefficient of Ug = 0.6 W/m2K
Excellent thermal insulation is provided by the use of multi-chamber interlayers with foamed insulators, special foam insulation in the glazing rebate and optimal window seal with the use of an innovative central gasket. Thanks to the excellent insulating properties of profiles you can make the window area much larger, illuminate the interior of the house and reduce the heat loss at the same time.
Properly selected profiles, fittings and glazing provide excellent protection even against extreme weather anomalies, noise and burglary. Since the appearance of the profiles is an individual matter, we provided a choice of window systems with different shapes - from narrow and compact to the stylish windows with sloping contour or picturing the appearance of the old steel windows.