EXTERIOR BLINDS EXTE
If you plan to exchange windows or to install them in a new built house, we suggest using the EXPERT and EXTE Roller Shutter Systems. Due to a wide range of colours and various sizes as well as the ways to handle the box access, you have the possibility of installing a perfectly functioning roller shutters directly on the window or door frame.
Advantages of the EXTE and EXPERT Roller Shutter Systems:
- aesthetic appearance,
- reliable operation,
- easy access to the box inside owing to the use of a wide maintenance flap,
- quick installation on a window with clips saving time and money,
- possibility of using security elements protecting the roller shutter against lifting the armour from the outside,
- provided excellent thermal and acoustic insulation (the "k" heat transfer coefficient for the box is approximately 0.8 W/m2K).
- possibility of using roller shutters for all window systems, including windows made of wood and aluminium.
Both the boxes and the roller shutter guides are made of PVC with a chamber structure, in addition, the box is insulated with a foamed polystyrene insert that provides excellent thermal insulation.
The window roller shutters of the EXPERT and EXTE systems are available in a wide range of colours, this applies to both boxes and guides as well as to the armour which is used. We offer roller shutter boxes in standard colours (white, moor oak, golden oak, mahogany, brown, oak and walnut) as well as in a wide range of custom colours. The roller shutter box can also be made in a two-colour version, where the part of the box visible from the inside of the room is white, and the part on the outside is in one of the other colours.
Options for installation
The roller shutters of the EXPERT and EXTE Systems are installed together with a window, when replacing windows or doors or when mounting windows or doors in a newly erected building.
In the EXTE System the box can be installed at the front, while the EXPERT System gives the possibility of installing the box on both sides (both in the front and in the rear). As this system offers at the same time high impermeability and thermal insulation - it can be successfully used as an alternative to the RKS System (it is recommended to take it into account at the stage of designing the building).