The software, developed entirely by GRAF SYNERGY, allows managing system at the very best: the operator shall just load and unload the material.
- Blade motor: 2.2 kW
- Drilling unit motors: 0.5 kW each
- Blade diameter: 500mm
- Cutting area: H 130 – L 130mm
- U-axis section max. length: 6500mm
- MILLING DRILLING UNIT :With 5 electric spindles (optional 10) positioned equidistant at 120° (see above diagram).
- Loading magazine with capacity of 10 bars max.
- Profile to be loaded max. dimensions in automatic mode: Length =6500mm Width = 125mm Height = 145mm
- Profile to be loaded min. dimensions in automatic mode: Length =700mm (400mm optional) Width = 40mm Height = 40mm
- Bars locking system with 2-axis controlled CNC gripper.
- Profiles gripper moved by a linear motor and prismatic guides withposition reading onto magnetic tape.
- Equipped with 5 electro-spindles at 24,000 rpm (optional up to 10 units), assembled so as to ensure machining on each side of the profile, including the inclined ones.
- Movement with 2 axes (Y and Z) controlled by Brushless motors.
- Profile sliding and guiding system with surfaces with ball bearings to ensure max. working speed and neat cutting.
- Blade rotation thanks to a pneumatic control or a brushless motor (opt)
- Ø500 blade with bottom-up motion
- Possible cutting angles: -45° 90° +45°
- Set of horizontal and vertical vices with clamping capacity (min 40mm – max 125mm).
- Cut and machined profiles automatic extractor
- Unloading magazine with safety photocell
- Max. unloading capacity: 15 to 20 pieces (optional unloading surface extension)
- May be connected with LINEAR FAB 5000 with motor-driven belts table
- “Reinforcement insertion module” (optional)