- Through its compact and enclosed design with a large oil reserve, a long maintenance-free operation is ensured in any mounting position.
- With this tool system, which has been well thought out down to every detail, it is possible to easily change the hole punch, die and cutting punch when they are worn out or broken in a few minutes and also without the risk of any oil loss.
- On our punching machine, the tools for the various types of fittings can be exchanged without much effort. The different tools have been designed so that the cutting edge and support on the face plate is always at the same level.
- The hydro-pneumatic operation achieves high-cutting forces during impact-free punching.
- The punching machine is available in two designs:
- Attachment on the left - fitting process of the right
- Attachment on the right - fitting process of the left
- Our punching machine needs a 5/2 way valve to operate and a filter regulator with a preset operating pressure of 5 - 6 bar.
Quick and easy processing of all window hardware, since the insertion of the window hardware into the tool is carried out without manual spread and subsequent punching of the fitting is spread only minimally.
This is particularly advantageous:
- For difficult punching in the areas of bearings in which the spreading and the subsequent punching can bend the fitting.
- For punching fittings with add-on parts, where the spreading and the subsequent punching can result in the attachments coming off or being damaged.
Other products from
You decided to attend the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE? Get your tickets at the