UniMelt - For melting EVA, APAO and PUR hot melt adhesives. For all commercially available adhesive blocks from 2 - 20 kg or as granulate. Can be used for all common adhesive applications. For example doctor blades, adhesive rollers and slot coaters.
- Easily remove cured adhesive residues thanks to special design and anti-adherent coating.
- Integrated switch cabinet.
- Unhindered access to all parts in contact with adhesive.
- Continuous melting without breaks in production during refilling.
- 100% adhesive utilisation.
- With integrated slot coater control and language-independent touch-screen operation upon request.
INCREASED PROCESS RELIABILITY
- Melting capacity per demand.
- Multi-stage adhesive reservoir level monitoring.
- For melting EVA, APAO and PUR hot melt adhesives.
- For all commercially available adhesive blocks from 2 - 20 kg or as granulate.
- Melt capacity 40, 80 or 160 kg/h depending on adhesive type.
- Careful melting process thanks to exact temperature control.
- Integrated dry air generation with a pressure dew point of -70°C thanks to external compressed air generation.