PrimeStar ECOplus - The revolutionary application system for low-VOC / aqueous primers in plastics processing operations. Can be retrofitted to all existing wrapping Machines. Thanks to the substantially improved efficiency of the primer-air separation method used, the ECOplus technology, it was possible to reduce solvent emissions from the primer by approximately 90% and also leads to a previously unachieved system cleanliness.!
- The new primer dosing and application method PrimeStar ECOplus was specially developed for use with low-VOC/water-based primers from the market leader in adhesive system manufacturing!
- A 'TWIN' version of the PrimeStar ECOplus allows two-sided laminating, from above and below or, because of its capacity to operate at different orientations, from the sides. It eliminates unnecessary production reconfigurations, minimises logistics requirements and maximises productivity, not least due to its process and operational reliability.
- PrimeStar has been successfully adopted by major names since its introduction in 2005.
- The achievable peel values (film tearing!) are reliable, repeatable and considerably better
- than for other common primer methods, e.g. with felt.
Other products from
You decided to attend the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE? Get your tickets at the