The saving of energy was and is the main concept behind the development of products from all areas of application at Linzmeier Bauelemente GmbH. With LINIT parapet and facade elements, an individual facade design with space saving and highly efficient thermal insulation becomes possible.
LINIT composite elements have a combined layer structure. This allows all necessary performances as well DIN and EN standards to be fulfilled: architects and planners can choose from various surface layers, such as glass, light metals, wood, laminated materials, fibre cement or plastics.
- A rainbow of colours and different surface finishes give free rein to creativity
- The insulating core (from Thermal Conductivity Class 024 upwards, thickness 14 to 240 mm) provides for the maximum saving of energy when heating and cooling
- With additional functional layers, the elements meet raised sound insulation requirements (up to 55 dB)
- Fire prevention up to W90
- Bullet and penetration-resistant (the various functional layers can also be combined)
One of the decisive advantages of LINIT parapet and facade elements is their manufacturing under ideal conditions: the elements are manufactured in heated factory buildings at the main works in Riedlingen –precisely in accordance with the customers’ wishes, dimensionally accurate and with edges formed to match the respective construction. That means a minimum of construction time on site. Installation takes place all year round, without losses due to bad weather.
For each element, Linzmeier guarantees the object-specific, shear-resistant, highly tensile and practice-proven composite material. In the case of vapor permeable inner surface layers, a vapour barrier is additionally installed. All elements are bonded using high-quality adhesive systems, individually tested and matched to the materials used. For the edge closure there remains a choice between a high-quality seal and film sealing.
LINIT composite element with glass surface layer
- Exterior surface layer – single-pane safety glass;
- Insulating core – polyurethane hard foam (Thermal Conductivity Class 024);
- Interior surface layer – sheet aluminium
Other products from
You decided to attend the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE? Get your tickets at the