With the award-winning aluminium window system FRAME+, RAICO meets architecture’s demands and climate protection’s requirements, setting benchmarks in the industry. In regard to heat protection, FRAME+ provides a convenient gradual adjustment of thermal insulation of a window sash, fixed glazing, and skylight, up to a heat transition coefficient of Uf = 1.0 W/(m²K). By reaching this value, the window system can even be used in passive-house construction.
Energy conservation using maximum thermal insulation
- Innovative insulation bar technology made of our special material THERMORIT with improved thermal properties.
- Adaptable Uf-value up to 1.0 W/(m²K) for economic applications as well as maximum energy conservation.
Freedom in design with multiple application possibilities
- Six variations from a modular system base with a profile range which is compatible for all series.
- Extensive design options due to a multitude of profiles and accessories.
- Visible or concealed system hardware for various opening types.
High quality and reliable processing
- All thermally broken profiles can be powder coated and anodised, leading to easier and more efficient materials management and production.
- Simplified planning, logistics and fabrication due to a consistent modular composition with identical components, accessories, fittings and multifunctional tools.
Other products from
You decided to attend the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE? Get your tickets at the