The GUTMANN FPS.I built-in frame fall prevention device is a sophisticated architectural solution for floor-to-ceiling windows that has been approved by the building authorities. All the functional components are fully integrated and covered by the aluminium shell.
The safety glass pane has delicate edge protection at the top and bottom only. As such, this innovative product combines transparency and safety in an elegant, timeless design, thus removing the need for cumbersome additional/safety constructions.
• Available in sets including the required accessories
• Easy-to-install mounting technology
• All wood types approved for window construction
• Proof according to DIN 18008-4 with abP available
• All wood thickness ≥ 68 mm
• All opening types inward-opening and with comparable rebate geometries
• Rebate geometries: Single rebate, double rebate, angled rebate
• Suitable for all fittings
Other products from
You decided to attend the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE? Get your tickets at the