The electrostatic separation process of the hamos KWS offers the following advantages:
- Dry separation process
- High level of separation efficiency
- Optimal solution for fine metals
- Separation of other conductive materials (wood etc.)
- Low PVC loss
- Proven technology
- High throughputs
- Low staff and energy input
- Designed for fully automatic 3-shift operation
hamos supplies KWS electrostatic metal-plastic separators for throughputs of 200 kg/h to 1,800 kg/h and in different versions, optimally adapted to each application.
Please contact us if you are interested in a separation test in the hamos technical lab. We gladly will demonstrate to you which additional value can be gained with your PVC.