The electrostatic separation process of the hamos KWS offers the following advantages:
- Dry separation process
- High level of separation efficiency
- Optimal solution for fine metals
- Separation of other conductive materials (wood etc.)
- Low PVC loss
- Proven technology
- High throughputs
- Low staff and energy input
- Designed for fully automatic 3-shift operation
hamos supplies KWS electrostatic metal-plastic separators for throughputs of 200 kg/h to 1,800 kg/h and in different versions, optimally adapted to each application.
Please contact us if you are interested in a separation test in the hamos technical lab. We gladly will demonstrate to you which additional value can be gained with your PVC.
Other products from
You decided to attend the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE? Get your tickets at the