The hamos EKS converts, with a minimum of effort, contaminated PVC regrinds into valuable raw materials by using the triboelectric behaviour of the individual plastics. Due to its very high purity the recyclate can be re-used for the production of high grade PVC window profiles.
The hamos EKS electrostatic separation process offers the following advantages:
- Dry separation process
- Very high product purities
- Separation independent of specific gravity or colour
- High throughputs
- Low loss of good material
- Quick return on investment
- Proven technology
- Low staff and energy input
- Designed for fully automatic 3-shift operation
hamos supplies electrostatic plastics separators hamos EKS for throughputs of 750 kg/h up to more than 3,000 kg/h and in different versions, optimally adapted to each application.
Please contact us if you are interested in a separation test in the hamos technical lab. We gladly will demonstrate to you how your PVC will increase the value.