With the dual-action cylinder “easyDK” WILKA offers a flexible easy-to-use access system for doors. The dual-action cylinder runs on standard batteries which can be found together with the evaluation electronics in the inside knob. This is tightly connected to the cam – the cylinder can at any time be actuated from the inside. In the outer knob can be found a reader for Mifare®- Transponder (1k / 4k), with which the transponder media already present can be used.
- up to 2048 users per cylinder
- event memory for 1024 entries in the cylinder
- 9 time zones
- max. 30 000 closing actions
- with 3 standard batteries (approx. 2 years)
- inner knob fastened tightly to closing lug
- up to 1024 cylinders per system
- programming with hand electronic operating unit
In the related software the assignment of the users to the individual doors can be carried out very easily with the help of a locking plan matrix, even with time authorizations. The openings can be read from the cylinders and visualized in the software. The programming of the doors and the read out of the events is carried out with a hand electronic operating unit into which the locking plan of the system is loaded. The doors are then updated with the electronic operating unit.
- Simple locking and unlocking of the door without key
- Programming with web-based software
- Simple locking plan organization
- Use of Mifare technology
- Can be integrated into existing building technology designs
- Can be combined with WILKA keying systems, time recording,
- Canteen accounting system, etc.
In addition to cards which can also carry an individual imprint there are a variety of electronic transponder designs: Key rings, bracelets for humid and wet locations, watches with built-in transponder and the tried-and-tested mechatronic keys from WILKA. With these it is possible to integrate the dual-action cylinders into a WILKA keying system.
Other products from
You decided to attend the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE? Get your tickets at the