Quick Tape - the foam panel with self-adhesive film on both sides - allows for the fast and handy manufacturing of own composite panels without any need of a separate glue or adhesive system. Due to the sticky surface and the instant adhesion all panels made with Quick Tape can be used or processed immediately.
The width of 1,000 mm allows for full surface layer without any gaps in the foam and likely unevenness due to bumps in the cover layer caused by different foam tile thicknesses. The product is highly efficient, as Quick Tape residues can be used to nearly 100%.
3 steps to success - 3 minutes or less:
1. Clean skin material from loose particles, dust, oil and fatty residues
2. Remove protective film from Quick Tape board and apply skin sheet
3. Apply pressure by means of a press or any heavy item on top of the stack (approx. 1-2 N/cm²)
- foam sheet with self-adhesive surfaces for easy and handy to manufacture own composite materials
- swift full surface adhesion
- extremely moisture-resistant
- instant adhesion, swift application, simple to use
- no bending of the outer skin sheet due to expansion
- no additional adhesive or silicone required
- no stains on skin sheets caused by glue or silicone
- instant use after application
- no bumps even in thin skin sheets