Mr. Siegmund Kaminski, the founder of SIGRO has been involved in lumber and woodworking for the last 35 years. He started as one of the employees in a woodworking company, further he became an independent importer of timber from all around the world intended for sawn timber. In 1994 he founded SIGRO, a company that manufactures prefabricated wooden lamellas, and has been the SIGRO CEO ever since.
Long-time experience has made SIGRO the leading company in quality and service as a supplier for the European window manufacturing industry, particularly regarding wooden ply-glued window scantlings.
Main scope of activity: production and trade of pine and spruce ply-glued window scantlings.
Main clients: timber wholesalers and window manufacturing companies
Wood sales: 800 – 1000 m³ per month in Europe
SIGRO offers you products from these product groups:
Semi-finished materials (112)
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors (79)
- Semi-finished materials for industrial doors and gates (37)
- Semi-finished materials for doors (77)
- Semi-finished materials for conservatories (48)
- Semi-finished materials for other types of structures (43)
- Materials, production aids (169)
You decided to attend the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE? Get your tickets at the