TOP GLASS is a company based in Italy which manufactures profiles in composite materials, usually reinforced with glass and/or carbon fiber.
Since 1963 we produce a very extensive range of TRIGLASS® profiles obtained by pultrusion technology.
In over 50 years of experience we have already produced 750 different shapes producing more than 6.000 km of profiles per year and becoming a trusted supplier for more than 2.000 custumers.
Thanks to its production capacity Top Glass can supply a wide range of composite profiles with standard or complex (customized) design, with constant cross-section and unlimited length. Dimensions range goes from 0.9 mm up to 1500 mm.
We can give our customers a solution for any demand, assuring always the same quality and reactivity.
The TRIGLASS® profiles are widely used in windows systems, doors, thresholds and facades.
TRIGLASS® composite profiles are the best choice thanks to
- the highest level of THERMAL INSULATION due to the lowest coefficient of U-value,
- the best DIMENSIONAL STABILITY even with the worst thermal excursion
- the highest MECHANICAL PERFORMANCES of composite materials
- the excellent ENERGY EFFICIENCY compared to metal materials
- the LIGHTNESS since any metallic reinforcements is needed
TRIGLASS® pultruded profiles make a fundamental contribution to energy saving: this and their sectional design flexibility make them an ideal option for windows of the future.
Learn more about Top Glass at our website www.topglass.com
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Top Glass S.p.A. offers you products from these product groups:
Semi-finished materials (123)
- Semi-finished materials for facades (61)
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors (85)
- Semi-finished materials for industrial doors and gates (40)
- Semi-finished materials for doors (81)
- Semi-finished materials for conservatories (47)
- Semi-finished materials for other types of structures (46)