Sarner Leimholz is a member of the Sarner Group, and has been manufacturing high-quality glued products for window and door manufacturing since 1996. Our products include window scantlings of all kinds, door frames, as well as blanks and ledges. We process local Spruce, Larch, Pine, Swiss Stone Pine, and Fir on a daily basis for our domestic and foreign partners to deliver high-quality products. Agility, flexibility, and an uncompromising commitment to sustainability make Sarner Leimholz a market leader with regards to quality and your glued wood partner of choice with a long-range vision.
Technologically advanced manufacturing installations are just the beginning for us. In order to meet the high quality demands of our customers, you need quality-tested work processes and start-to-finish monitoring. That's why we employ especially developed quality-control measures to ensure that our coworkers certify themselves – day-in and day-out. In this way, our employees and their machines are melded together to achieve a highly-efficient and flexible production process guaranteeing the high quality standards you can expect from a market leader. You can thus be sure that they're on the cutting edge of today's technology.
Sarner Leimholz - Sarner Holz offers you products from these product groups:
- Materials, production aids (183)
Structural and profile systems (233)
- Systems for facades (99)
- Systems for windows and french doors (157)
- Systems for doors (110)
- Systems for conservatories (65)
- Systems for other types of structures (83)
Semi-finished materials (119)
- Semi-finished materials for facades (61)
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors (82)
- Semi-finished materials for doors (82)
- Semi-finished materials for conservatories (48)
- Semi-finished materials for other types of structures (46)