YKK AP was founded in Japan in 1957 and is now among the leading manufacturers of building products (AP is an abbreviation for “Architectural Products”). The broad portfolio includes windows and balcony/terrace doors for private and public housing, major façade-construction projects, as well as carports, terrace roofs, handrails or sun and insect protection.
Globally, YKK AP employs over 16,500 people in the home market of Japan and in 11 countries and regions in Asia and America. In addition to making a sustainable contribution to society, the focal point of YKK AP activities is a high level of manufacturing penetration. Almost all elements of a window – starting with the hardware – are specially developed and manufactured at one of the 31 production facilities throughout the world.
YKK AP Inc. offers you products from these product groups:
Structural and profile systems (243)
- Systems for facades (103)
- Systems for windows and french doors (162)
- Systems for doors (115)
- Systems for conservatories (66)
Semi-finished materials (123)
- Semi-finished materials for facades (61)
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors (85)
- Semi-finished materials for doors (81)
- Glass, glass products (82)
- Hardware, fixing and safety equipment (350)