TIM-ING CENTAR company has been founded in 1988. The founder and owner of the company is Turanjanin Dragan whose innovative business ideas were always ahead of their time. At the beginning, main activities of the company were production of metal constructions, awnings, sunshades as well as production of aluminium joinery.
- In 1990 the company initiates the bending of aluminium profiles used for arched joinery.
- In 1999, based on the acquired experience in the aluminium profiles bending field, the company develops a unique model of the machine adapted for bending aluminium joinery profiles.
- in 1999 the company introduces completely new and unique method for bending PVC profiles using a machine with three rollers. The idea was developed by the 18 years old son of the owner, Uros Turanjanin, who is today the owner of this world-renowned company that produces specialized machines for bending aluminium and PVC joinery profiles.
- In 2008 the company is relocated to the newly built production facilities, covering 1.350 square meters area
- In 2014, cooperating with one of the world's leading experts in the optoelectronics field, the company reaches significant improvements, leading to the installation of the high-precision 3D cameras to the machines and creating the state-of-the-art system for automated control of the bending process.
TIM-ING CENTAR d.o.o. offers you products from these product groups:
You decided to attend the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE? Get your tickets at the