FRANKOLON® from the house of FRANKEN-Systems GmbH is one of the most innovative liquid plastics on the market. With its unique polyurethane hybrid technology, it not only combines all the classic material properties of good liquid plastics, but is also particularly economic.
FRANKOLON® is a 2-component, solvent-free polyurethane hybrid liquid plastic that adjusts customisedly to many different building situations.
The seal FRANKOLON® Thix and FRANKOLON® TexTura with polyester fleece insert, approved according to the highest performance classes of the European directives (ETAG) warrant long-term safety to the smallest detail.
The liquid plastic FRANKOLON® is particularly suitable for
- sensitive areas in indoor and outdoor application, particularly in hospitals, schools and day cares
- objects such as roofs or parking levels for which it is particularly important to get a very good adhesive connection to the underground
- connections, details and large-area seals, also under mastic asphalt
Other benefits of FRANKOLON®
- best adhesive properties on the underground
- ecological, because 100 % solvent-free and without softeners
- joint- and seamless sealing
- strongly adhesive and well compatible with different undergrounds and floorings - also on glass and stainless steel, compatible with bitumen, high polymer and elastomer lanes
- chemically resilient, alkali-resilient and resistant against de-icing salts
- easily and quickly processed (priming and sealing without interruption of the work)
- long-time established, UV-resilient, weather- and hydrolysis-resilient
- cold-flexible down to -30 °C, permanently elastic