Compact sleeve filters with structure and frame in galvanized painted steel, suitable for indoor installations (where permitted) or for roofed outdoor installations.
Ideal for the filtration of medium-fine particles and equipped with:
- pre-chamber settling to prevent the swarf from hitting the filter bags, thus increasing their life;
- cleaning system with countercurrent compressed air jets that, thanks to a programmable control unit, automatically manages the cleaning of the filtering battery according to the degree of clogging of the filtering sleeves, with active suction;
- high head vacuum pump located downstream of the filter sector (operation under vacuum), and integrated into the completely soundproofed unit;
- control board for the management of the vacuum, of the automatic control unit for the cleaning of filter sleeves and, on request, with automatic start and stop depending on the use of the machines to which the unit is connected;
- integrated sprinkler system which, on demand, can be automated.
Available in the versions:
FI 4000: with 4,700 m3 / h of air capacity. Standard discharge in 2 bins.
FI 6000: with 6000 m3 / h of air capacity. Standard discharge in 3 bins.
- atex version with explosion-proof panels;
- briquetting press installed directly below the filter unit (power of briquetting presses from 5.5 to 9.2 kW);
- transformation kit in substation with continuous discharge including hopper with screw conveyor and exhaust rotary valve.