For installation of windows in the insulation plane
The on-the-wall installation system optimizes the thermal bridge and provides a high level of stability. The system is easy to install so that the sections can be fitted on site. High durability and insensitivity to moisture make professional and lasting installation of window a reality. The sections for installing windows in the insulation plane are made of recycled materials.
- Optimized thermal bridge – improves the length related heat transition coefficient by optimized mounting position as described in the HANNO passive house study
- High strength – optimum transfer of forces into the structure
- Insensitive to moisture - 100% water resistant
- Water vapor diffusion
- Can be handled with normal wood working tools. Therefore, the sections can be fitted simply and easily to the conditions on site. The mechanic can make window openings exactly to the required.
- Optimization of secondary sound channels
- Can be used with thermal insulation systems, back-ventilated fronts and hollow masonry