- The professional software for glass & louvres Manufacturers -
Calculation of thermal transmittance, solar radiation and light transmittance
WinSLT is the software solution to calculate the radiation-physical and thermal properties of insulating glass in accordance with DIN EN 410, EN 673 and EN ISO 13363 in combination with sunscreen. In WinSLT own spectral data for coatings, glasses and sunscreen can be imported and used. The climatic conditions are freely selectable. Furthermore, the structure of any number of panes of glass can be made and there is a disk module as an add-on available.
Once you calculate the measured performance data for the respective product variants can be easily transmitted and printed in the declaration of performance.
- Generation of coated glass of the base glass and coating as individual components
- Function for easy creation of gas mixtures
- Creation of a declaration of performance in accordance with the EU - Construction Products Regulation
- Calculation of sun protection devices between the panes
- Spectral and Spectral can be printed
- Generation of laminated glass from basic data of glass and film
- Any climatic conditions Randbedin
- In addition to the actual program, a database server program (Interbase or Firebird) is required. These are supplied free of charge
- Coatings and lenses can be combined with each other regardless of manufacturer the extent technically possible
- Additional own data can be imported into database.
- Construction may consist of any number of slices
- Lamellar module possible as an additional optional add-on
- Calculation of transmission, reflection, absorption for UV radiation, visible light and IR radiation
- Total energy transmittance according to EN 410 (g-value) and EN ISO 13363 (gtotal value) with comb ination of the glass with sun protection (curtains, blinds, etc.)
- Heat transfer coefficient (U-value) according to EN 673 for single, double, triple and multiple glass
- Temperature profile over the cross section
- Languages: German, English, Italian