- The professional software for window & façade builder -
for the calculation of two-dimensional heat and vapor diffusion streams, isotherms, Uf-values, Psi-values with a DXF interface up to 2000 * 2000 nodes.
The condensation of water vapor to condensation is a complex process and depends on many boundary conditions that make a reliable statement concerning condensation water difficult. But with WinIso2D provides you with a powerful simulation program available that allows moisture-related building damage can be easily avoided.
- Easy acquisition and conversion of CAD data with DXF converter
- Uf values of window and facade profiles according to EN ISO 10077-2.
- Psi-values of thermal bridges and insulation spacers according to EN ISO 10211 and EN ISO 10077-2.
- Ug-values of laminated insulation glass according to EN 673rd
- U-values of arbitrary constructions according to EN ISO 6946th
- Calculation of isotherms, surface temperatures and temperature factors according to DIN 4108-2, temperatures at any point of the design available.
- Shorter development times, since even the physical properties can be found of components during the planning phase.
- Calculating the most complex cross-sections with freely definable materials and climates.
- Extensive material database based on current European standards
- Mold and condensation free detailed planning.
- Field-proven computational algorithms used in most profile manufacturers and the Institute for Window Technology Rosenheim.
English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian