Glazing bead saw for all popular glazing beads PVC, Wood or Aluminium (optional)
for cutting of two glazing beads in an angle of 45° at the same time.
- Glazing bead saw for 45°/45° mitre cuts (single or pair cut).
- Pneumatic saw feed, continuously adjustable.
- Two-hand operating for safety during clamping and sawing process.
- Unversal clamping system for almost all glazing beads (independent from most profile structures).
- Selector switch for clamping order: at the bottom-foot of the glass bead or horizontal as glass simulation unit continuously adjustable.
- Suction connector included.
- Maintenance unit with pressure reducer, pressure gauge and manual dewatering. Cleaning pistol incl.
- Motor protection switch with Emergency Stop,
- saw movement from back to front.
- Swarf extraction with pre-separator.
- Profile support or roller table at the infeed-side, right or left.
- Manual, digital or electronic length stop systems with PC control Windows NT (see figure 1).
- Safety and connection package for Posi-Touch.
- Window frames (PVC, Aluminium, Wood)
- Picture frames