Used to determine true cutting lines and angles for special window frame designs in vinyl, aluminium and wood
Areas of application
- Determination of all cutting lines and angles in preparing the frame components
- Determination of all cutting lines and angles for casement components
- Especially designed for bending operations, profile cutters and special window manufacturers
- Can be converted quickly to any profile system
- Especially suited to the tricky - mullion contour milling machine for matching mullions to curved profiles.
- Direct determination of all true cutting lines and angles for special window constructions of all kinds, in wood, vinyl, aluminium, steel, etc. as well as other applications
67 kg, including legs
230 x 214 x 104 to 115 cm
Deliverable as assembly kit, including handbook and assembly instructions.
We reserve the right to make changes based on technical developments.
- Fast but precise handling
- Replaces the use of cutting patterns
- Allows markings directly on the profile
- One-man handling, even for complex and large elements
- In contrast to computercalculated angles, it can automatically compensate 100% for angle changes due to alterations in profile width caused by the bending process
- Quick changeover to different profile systems
- Greatest precision even in the case of improper curvature or incorrect profile dimensions
- Precision previously not achieved in grooves, yielding the tightest of tolerances for the fittings
- The angles determined graphically can be adjusted exactly on the welding machine
- Fast clamping action allows quick handling
- Other welding factors can be taken into consideration.