single cut, for angles of 25° to 180°, for both Mullion and bow joints.
- Special blade for flush trims
- Additional sliding blade carriage
- Carriage stop for trimming mullions
Suitable for trimming welding flash from the visible surfaces of joints between PVC profiles on window frames.
- For 90° angles
- For 25° to 180° angles
- For mullion joints
- Retouching improperly trimmed joints
- Retouching slightly uneven joints.
Weight: Approx 3,4 kg
Dimensions: (LWH) 660 x 225 x 75 mm
We reserve the right to modify the product in the interest of technical improvements.
- High-quality trim, completely comparable to machine precision cuts;
- No blade slippage, even with longer trims.
- Ideal for customized window frames
- Portable, for on-site construction work
- Quick and exact trimming of all varieties of flash
- Slightly uneven profile joints can be trimmed using bevelled blades
- Easy handling
- Easy and precise adjustment of the depth of the trim
- Light-weight, only 3.4 kg
- No cables or pneumatic tubing in the way
- Quick and easy exchange of blades.
- Tough design
- Freshly-heated flash can be trimmed with no further preparations required.
- Cold seams can be trimmed after the rough flash has been pre-cut
The hand-held device consists of:
- a guide frame
- a set of guide rollers
- a slide clamp for easy, one-handed clamping
- a sliding carriage for the trimming blade
- Standard trimming blade, (2,5x0,3 – 2,5x0,5 – 3,0x0,3 – 3,0x0,5 – 3,5x0,3 – 3,5x0,5)
- Special trimming blade, slanted, for slightly uneven joints (2,5x0,5 – 3,0x0,5 – 3,5x0,5 – 2,5x0,7 – 3,0x0,7 – 3,5x0,7)