DeWall Timber is a European bi-fold system offering above the ground bottom running with various threshold options. The DeWall Timber hardware components and DeWall Timber system are bespoke and intended to offer maximum carry capacity, whilst maintaining slim profile, oversized doors and minimum profiles. The system is easily to assemble, the doors can open either in or out and it offers outstanding thermal values. It is an exceptional inline system with bespoke hardware which ensures high performance as well as being a very desirable bi folding door.
- Maximum weight 120KG per panel
- Maximum height 3000mm
- Maximum width 1100mm
- Multiple threshold options
- Repositionable hinges
- Ultra smooth bottom running
- Slim sightlines
- Intermediate doors have concealed shoot bolt locking with single point handle. Key locking optional.
- Option for access from outside on any configuration
- Colour matched handles and magnetic door holders
- Dry glazed system with drainage detail inbuilt timber bi-folding door system
- Extrusion die drawings, cad details and manual available
- Option for extrusion die drawings for your own extruder
- Every conceivable configuration achievable up to a maximum 7Left 7Right with bottom rolling