The Debar Robus gearbox lock is designed to fit discreetly into the profile of the bi-fold door intermediate panels. A debar Vivo or Verso handle is then used to throw the top and bottom fastening shootbolts securely into the profile related keeps.
Depended on the configuration of the bi-folding door, the Debar Robus gearbox lock can be fitted with or without a euro cylinder, again the Debar Verso and Vivo handles are available to suit both applications.
The Debar Robus gearbox lock is designed to accommodate the handle to be fitted on either inside or outside of the door panel, as the spindles and fixing screws are cut to meet precisely in the centre of the lock.
- Gearbox covers and additional fixing plates are available.
- Slim body maintains profile integrity
- Engineered from die cast zinc
- Fully passivated with corrosion-free components (Ideal for coastal locations)
- Bolts throw 23mm on 180 degree turn as standard
- Option for bolts to throw 20mm with restrictor screw applied
- Handle turns 165 degrees.
- Ideal if the gearbox is used on a swing door
- Third locking point can be added as an optional extra.
- Works with 8mm 5/16” threaded rods
- Threaded rod connectors provide easy adjustment up to 15mm 5/8”
- Standard and bespoke shoot bolt tips and guides are available to suit a variety of systems