The discreet, practical and atheistically pleasing solution to stabilising bi-fold doors. Designed to allow the bi-fold swing/pass door to be safely secured to the adjacent panel, creating a stable set of doors when all the panels are moved. Debar magnetic door holders also prevents the door from ‘swinging back’, protecting the users and preventing the door damaging.
The doors will also remain more manageable whilst in motion, when a Debar magnetic door holder is fitted. The holders ensuring no unnecessary strain is put on the rollers and hinges and eliminates ‘finger trapping’ from a loose, swinging door.Debar magnetic door holders are available in two sizes, 26mm and 61mm and six colours as standard, all colour matched to the Debar Vivo, Debar Verso and Hoppe Atlanta handles.
- Finishes include:
- white gloss, black matt, grey matt, brushed satin chrome*, polished chrome, gold/brass effect polished chrome (*brushed satin chrome nearest match to brushed stainless steel finish) also available raw, to coat to customer specification.
- A fixing plate, angled at 2 degrees is included with the 61mm door holder
- Retention force :
- 40 N/4 Kgf /9 lbf retention force for the 61mm holder
- 21N/2.1 Kgf /4.7 lbf retention force for the 26mm holder
- Two door holders maybe required top and bottom for oversized doors
- Door holders are fitted with polyurethane translucent cushion pads for impact and protection of surfaces.
- Central fixing point with additional anti-rotation grub screw
- The back-plate is designed to allow rivet nut fixing if required.
- Ideal for chambered profile systems