The KASTObbs block bandsaw convinces with strong performance and a small footprint. Due to a moving saw head, about 50 % less space is needed. The saw head moves on precision rails with preloaded lateral rollers . Distortion-free welding construction of the saw head with adaptable height of band guide for quiet and vibration-free running.
- Infinitely variable bandsaw blade speed
- Using bi-metal or carbide saw blades, all material qualities, including difficult to cut materials such as titanium, hastelloy and inconel can be cut with a strong cutting performance
- Automatic band indexing for longitudinal or cross cutting optional
- More than 10 machine sizes, with cutting heights up to 2060 mm, material weights up to 30 tons and cut-piece lengths up to 9000 mm; for material heights up to 360 mm also available as a fully automatic version KASTObbs A
- Available with 22 kW drive power and a cutting speed up to 2000 m/min as a KASTObbs M