Almost 100 years Dieckmann - that testifies to trust that our customers place in us. Based on an intensive exchange with our glass processing customers and continuing training in technology, safety and regulations have made us one of the leading provider of glass fittings.
With our hardware, we cover almost all areas of glass applications.
• point fixing for glass roofs, for railing or for overhead glazing.
• clamps for various applications such. Infill panels, Railings, counters or in the advertising industry.
• Fall protection glass for French balconies.
• all-glass terrain profile on a glass railing without disturbing post
• Fittings for revolving doors, swing doors, sliding doors and automatic doors. Our extensive range includes sliding door fittings for doors up to 250 kg.
• Shower fittings for glass showers and of course the accessories like shower door knobs, stabilization bars and shower sealing profiles.
• Furniture and fittings showcases, signage mounts, and more.
Many years of experience in the market, networking to glass manufacturers and glass processors, make us a competent partner in matters of glass fittings.
With us you are on the safe side: Many of our fittings are equipped with a general building approval (ABZ), a general building inspectorate test certificate (ABP), a type statics, meet the DIN, are tested by TÜV and carry the CE mark. Of course, not all the thereof are together and there are also fittings excluded. Therefore, it is advisable to familiarize yourself with these things before construction.
Our latest development is our profile system for fall protection for French balconies: EWISA, Easy Window safe. Of course, with a general appraisal certificate (ABP).
Ideally suited for single-user, large construction projects, as well as artisan - or industrial window production.
The advantages of this system, we show for the first time on the FONTALE window - or convince yourself on the website www.ewisa.com
Dieckmann, Henry P. E. Inh. Ralf Mäckelmann e.K. offers you products from these product groups:
- Structural and profile systems (221)
- Glass, glass products (80)
- Hardware, fixing and safety equipment (329)