Mr. Siegmund Kaminski, the founder of SIGRO has been involved in lumber and woodworking for the last 35 years. He started as one of the employees in a woodworking company, further he became an independent importer of timber from all around the world intended for sawn timber. In 1994 he founded SIGRO, a company that manufactures prefabricated wooden lamellas, and has been the SIGRO CEO ever since.
Long-time experience has made SIGRO the leading company in quality and service as a supplier for the European window manufacturing industry, particularly regarding wooden ply-glued window scantlings.
Main scope of activity: production and trade of pine and spruce ply-glued window scantlings.
Main clients: timber wholesalers and window manufacturing companies
Wood sales: 800 – 1000 m³ per month in Europe
P.H.P. SIGRO SP.Z.O.O. offers you products from these product groups:
Structural and profile systems (213)
- Systems for facades (115)
- Systems for windows and french doors (164)
- Systems for industrial doors and gates (55)
- Systems for doors (123)
- Systems for conservatories (76)
- Systems for other types of structures (99)
Semi-finished materials (129)
- Semi-finished materials for facades (68)
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors (96)
- Semi-finished materials for industrial doors and gates (40)
- Semi-finished materials for doors (88)
- Semi-finished materials for conservatories (51)
- Semi-finished materials for other types of structures (53)
- Materials, production aids (209)
- Components, prefabricated elements (176)