Alumil S.A. is the largest privately-owned aluminium extrusion group in South-East Europe, in terms of production, distribution network and range of aluminium profile systems. It is among the top suppliers of branded aluminium systems for architectural use in Europe.
With 30 years of experience, Alumil is one of the most advanced companies globally in the design and production of aluminium extrusion products with state – of – the art production lines in all its factories.
Alumil produces aluminium systems which are designed and developed in the Group's Research & Development Department and then tested and certified by internationally accredited certification institutes and laboratories, such as Ift Rosenheim (Germany), A.A.M.A (USA), Instituto Jordano (Italy), EKANAL (Greece), etc.
- 11 aluminium extrusion lines
- 8 powder coating lines
- 1 foundry for billet production
- 2 anodizing plants
- 10 thermal break assembly lines
- 1 production site for interior, entrance and security doors
- 3 manufacturing plant for roll-formed aluminum-foam filled profiles
- 1 production site for elevators
- 4 manufacturing plants for system accessories
- 1 manufacturing plant for aluminum composite panels
- 1 manufacturing plant for polycarbonate sheets
- 106.000 tons of aluminium extrusion
- 57.500 tons of powder coating
- 65.000 tons of billets
- 10.000 tons of anodized aluminium
- 45.000 tons of thermal broke profiles
- 800.000 m2 aluminium composite panels
- 800.000 m2 polycarbonate sheets
- 10.000.000 m polyamide profiles
Industrial facilities (Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Serbia and Bosnia)
- 630.000 m2 own industrial real estate
- 230.000 m2 manufacturing buildings
- 18 factories (12 in Greece and 6 internationally)
- 1.700 employees
International sales network in 45 countries worldwide and 24 subsidiaries companies in Europe, Africa, Middle East, Russia and the United States of America.
Alumil S.A. offers you products from these product groups:
- Structural and profile systems (215)
- Semi-finished materials (135)