Windowmaker Software Ltd is one of the world’s leading software companies supplying the window and door industry. Established in 1983, Windowmaker have the experience and expertise to develop innovative market-leading solutions that are used daily by thousands of customers.
As a truly international company, Windowmaker has a presence across the world. Based in the UK, with offices and Partners across many other countries, Windowmaker software has been sold in 18 languages to 66 countries.
Employing over 80 people, Windowmaker has more than 50 staff dedicated to software development – meaning the products remain at the forefront of new technology, bring new features and functionality to customers on a continual basis.
The commitment of Windowmaker to both an outstanding product, and quality procedures to create it, have been recognised by leading companies.
Our aim is to:
- Develop and provide easy-to-use, cost-effective, flexible and comprehensive solutions to current and future problems in the window industry.
- Ensure that our customers have the information they need to operate more effectively, increase profits and expand their businesses.
- Build our reputation, increase our profits, invest in future opportunities and dominate our markets.
- Help us all enjoy a stimulating and satisfying environment sharing in the rewards of our success.
Windowmaker Software Limited offers you products from these product groups:
Machines, installations and tools (176)
- Machines, installations and tools for plastic processing (95)
- Operating systems, operating equipment (79)
Office organisation (50)
- Production data acquisition (22)
- Office systems (4)
- CAD (19)
- CAM (10)
- CIM (10)
- Computer software and applications (40)
- Production planning and control (26)
- Information technology (18)
- Communication systems (13)
- Office organisation and supplies (6)
- Other types of organisational devices and systems (2)
- Services, associations, research & development, technical information (85)