TOP GLASS is a company based in Italy which manufactures profiles in COMPOSITE MATERIAL, usually reinforced with glass and/or carbon fiber.
SINCE 1963 we produce a very extensive range of profiles with PULTRUSION TECHNOLOGY, starting with STANDARD SHAPES up to CUSTOMIZED SHAPES designed to meet the needs of our clients.
In over 50 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE we have already produced 750 different SHAPES producing more than 6.000 km of PROFILES per year and becoming a trusted supplier for more than 2.000 CUSTUMERS.
Thanks to the ability to produce profiles of different dimensions (from 0.9 mm to 1500 mm wide) using only the BEST EUROPEAN RAW MATERIALS (polyester resin for standard solutions, vinyl ester resin for high resistance to corrosion, epoxy resins for high mechanical performances and thermal resistance, acrylic resin for fire resistance and low-smoke emission in case of blaze), we can give our customers a SOLUTION FOR ANY DEMAND, assuring always the same quality and reactivity.
The TRIGLASS® profiles are widely used in WINDOWS SYSTEMS, doors, thresholds and facades.
TRIGLASS® composite profiles are the best choice thanks to
- the highest level of THERMAL INSULATION due to the lowest coefficient of U-value,
- the best DIMENSIONAL STABILITY even with the worst thermal excursion
- the highest MECHANICAL PERFORMANCES of composite materials
- the excellent ENERGY EFFICIENCY compared to metal materials
- the LIGHTNESS since any metallic reinforcements is needed
Top Glass pultruded profiles are the best solution for the WINDOWS of the FUTURE thanks to their significant contribution to the energy savings without compromising on design.
Top Glass offers his experience to assure always the best tailored composite solution, understanding costumer’s needs and suggesting the best combination of shape and raw materials in order to obtain the optimal CUSTOMIZED PROFILES.
Learn more about Top Glass at our website www.topglass.com
Top Glass S. p. A. offers you products from these product groups:
Structural and profile systems (213)
- Systems for facades (115)
- Systems for windows and french doors (164)
- Systems for industrial doors and gates (55)
- Systems for doors (123)
Semi-finished materials (129)
- Semi-finished materials for facades (68)
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors (96)
- Semi-finished materials for industrial doors and gates (40)
- Semi-finished materials for doors (88)
- Semi-finished materials for conservatories (51)
- Semi-finished materials for other types of structures (53)