Systematic construction and insulation
This concept is a recurring theme throughout our company‘s history, which began with its founding in 1946. At the beginning, it involved simple panels and ventilated façades; today it is a comprehensive range of products for interior and exterior insulation, panels and ready-made dormers for innovative façades and solar systems.
The initial carpentry and wood construction company of the founding years has evolved into a group of companies consisting of Linzmeier Bauelemente GmbH, Linzmeier Baustoffe GmbH & Co. KG and Linzmeier Solare Systeme GmbH.
But first and foremost, the name Linzmeier stands for innovative building elements that achieve highest insulation values with minimum thicknesses. With 180 employees in two manufacturing locations, we produce high-quality products that are featured by simple use, dimensional stability, and weather resistance.
People – the focal point of our efforts
We manufacture products that serve people. Our insulating elements ensure a healthy climate in living and working rooms, and save a lot of expensive heating energy – with lasting positive effects for our environment.
Right from the start of development work, people are the focal point:
as builders/owners, who benefit from the savings in space, time, and money – thanks to our highly effective insulation and innovative building elements, and
as planners, architects, processors, and tradesmen, who obtain a competitive advantage – thanks to our rational solutions for countless applications.
We view ourselves as partners for everyone involved in the building industry. Good ideas based on practical experience are implemented flexibly. Our customers appreciate us as competent problem-solvers who provide support from the initial tender through execution up to acceptance. This includes practical and theoretical training courses. It is this closeness to the market that has made us one of Europe‘s leading manufacturers of insulating materials.
Business unit Linzmeier Building Elements
LINITHERM - insulation system for roofs, ceilings, walls, and floors
Buildings can be insulated quickly, easily, and cost-effectively with LINITHERM. Thanks to the ingenious system edges, the panels are installed with smooth, air and windproof joints without thermal bridges. All the elements manufactured by us with a PUR/PIR rigid foam core (WLS 024 to 029) under tight quality control, are dimensionally stable, pressure resistant, non-ageing, and recyclable. LINITHERM offers optimum insulation for every building element. In this way, every building can be protected from cold in winter and heat in summer – from the cellar to the roof.
LINIT – compound panels for façades
LINIT provides planners with a coherent system for economic construction, and designers with a fascinating source for impressive façades. In addition, LINIT panels are used as wall or partition elements, as door or gate filler panels, and also in air conditioning and automotive applications.
LITEC – dormer and wall construction systems
This is the product area where our roots in the handicrafts business can still be sensed. LITEC construction systems offer innovative and energy-saving building elements and detailed solutions for commercial and for residential buildings. Hereby, and thanks to the high prefabrication level, savings in time and money are achieved during installation.
LINIREC – recycled panels
During manufacturing and installation of LINITHERM insulation systems, valuable PUR/PIR rigid foam waste and leftovers are generated. From the finely shredded waste material, new high-grade LINIREC building panels are manufactured using the pressure-bonding process – our way of dealing responsibly with waste, and our contribution to resource conservation.
Business unit Linzmeier Building Materials
Linzmeier Bauelemente GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Semi-finished materials (130)
- Semi-finished materials for facades (68)
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors (96)
- Semi-finished materials for industrial doors and gates (40)
- Semi-finished materials for doors (89)
- Glass, glass products (76)
Components, prefabricated elements (176)
Prefabricated facades (48)
- Prefabricated facades made of aluminium (34)
- Prefabricated facades made of glass (13)
- Prefabricated facades made of wood (17)
- Prefabricated facades made of plastic (19)
- Prefabricated facades made of metal (10)
- Prefabricated facades made of composite materials (10)
- Prefabricated facades made of other materials (6)
Prefabricated parapet elements (27)
- Prefabricated parapet elements made of aluminium (21)
- Prefabricated parapet elements made of glass (14)
- Prefabricated parapet elements made of wood (11)
- Prefabricated parapet elements made of plastic (9)
- Prefabricated parapet elements made of metal (7)
- Prefabricated parapet elements made of composite materials (6)
- Prefabricated parapet elements made of other materials (5)
- Other prefabricated types of structures (58)
Prefabricated gate and door panels (37)
- Prefabricated gate and door panels made of aluminium (15)
- Prefabricated gate and door panels made of glass (3)
- Prefabricated gate and door panels made of wood (10)
- Prefabricated gate and door panels made of plastic (17)
- Prefabricated gate and door panels made of metal (9)
- Prefabricated gate and door panels made of composite materials (6)
- Prefabricated gate and door panels made of other materials (4)
- Prefabricated facades (48)