ISOTRA a.s. was established in Bolatice in 1992 by the partners Ing. Erich Stavař and Ing. Bohumír Blachut as a limited liability company.
The initial activities were wholesale sealings for windows, including fitting. This resulted in the origination of the name ISOTRA: ISO from the word for insulation and TRA from trade. Major customer interest after 1993 prompted the expansion of the business activities of ISOTRA, firstly by the assembly of blinds and consequently by production. The ongoing effort to improve products and services led in 1995 to the decision to produce ISOTRA’s own components for blinds and other shading technology products.
ISOTRA a.s. offers you products from these product groups:
- Hardware, fixing and safety equipment (329)
- Shading and ventilation equipment (183)
Machines, installations and tools (176)
- Other types of machines, installations and tools (30)
- Machines, installations and tools for plastic processing (95)
- Machines, installations and tools for metalworking (80)