CNC ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANEL MACHINING CENTER:
CNC router technology equipped with an aluminium profile based polyethilane vacuum table and high speed spindle especially designed for aluminium panels processing.
The DOUBLE GANTRY bridge system is moving on helical crack mill and linear guideways with servo reducers and brushless servo motors on both sides of the bridge, supported with beklash system on CNC control makes the machine run smooth and extremely precise.
All kinds of cutting, sizing, grooving and 3D modelling can be made with 6 tools and high speed spindle that can run up to 24.000 rpm on 9,0 kW S1 power, without loosing any torque values.
The vacuum table has 2.600 vacuum holes and the vacuum table is divided into 16 chambers. Each vacuum zone is controlled by electrical valves to separate each chamber to process small parts perfectly.
The SVT (Smart Vacuum Table) is a genius way to process the aluminium composite panels, because it decides which chamber to vacuum on the panel according to the size of the panel. The operator does not need to turn on/off any buttons or manual valves. Also the pop up referance pins are controlled according to the size of the panel and the speed of the operator automatically. The operator does not need to move the pins manually.
NO OTHER COMPETITOR ON THE WORLD HAS THIS OPTION.
- 1.600 X 6.500 mm net processing area (2.100 mm Processing width is optional)
- 300 mm. Z axis stroke
- 9,0 kW 24.000 rpm Spindle ISO 30 Tool Holder
- Automatic tool changer with 6 position of tools mounted on a servo axis for placing tools up to 150 mm length.
- 5,5 kW 18.000 rpm 2 pieces of spindles in the double spindle version.
- Smart Vacuum Table working without MDF
- CNC Controlled Referance pins 8 pieces