1. This exhibition has the right profileAs world-leading exhibition for windows, doors and facades, fensterbau/frontale is the sector’s innovation motor. More than 770 well-known companies from 36 countries present products and solutions for the trend themes of sustainability, comfort, automation and energy efficiency. You just have to be there!
2. Two events are better than oneThe exhibition duo of fensterbau/frontale and HOLZ-HANDWERK attracted around 100,000 decision-makers from all over the world in 2012. No other international trade fair offers more product information, more experts from architecture, industry, trade, craft trades and research, and more potential business leads in one place.
3. More is impossibleThe product spectrum at fensterbau/frontale caters for every wish. Here you get comprehensive information about profile systems, glass in architecture, shading, fixing equipment, sealing, safety equipment, machines and installations for manufacturing and processing windows, doors and facades. Make sure you don’t miss this three-day show of worldwide innovations!
4. Know-how is on the agenda hereMany special shows and events intensify professional exchange at fensterbau/frontale. Whether you are interested in the special show “Energy Plus – Saving + Producing Energy with Windows, Facades and Glass”, the “Real Estate Conference” or architecture – you’re bound to meet others with the same interests at fensterbau/frontale!
5. Convincing figures speak for themselves95% of the visitors from Germany and abroad can’t be wrong: both the product spectrum and the opportunities for information and contact at fensterbau/frontale 2012 were more than satisfactory. Be there again in 2014 when the sector meets at its most important trade fair!