Facts & Figures
Venue & Date
|Exhibition Centre Nuremberg
26 - 29 March 2014
together with HOLZ-HANDWERK
|every 2 years
|Daily 9:00 – 18:00
Saturday 9:00 – 17:00
Ticket prices will follow in good time for fensterbau/frontale.
- "Profile" (Structural and profile systems, Semi-finished materials, Materials and production aids, Components and prefabricated elements, Shading and ventilating equipment)
- "Glass" (Glass, Glass Products)
- "Hardware" (Hardware, doors and fixing equipment, Safety equipment, Office organisation)
- "Machines" (Machines, installations and tools, Operating systems and operating equipment)
- "Technical information" (Services, Associations, Research and Development, Technical information)
Records of Success 2012
- 778 exhibitors from 36 countries
- 98.973 visitors from 115 countries (figures: fensterbau/frontale together with HOLZ-HANDWERK)
More successful figures for decision-makers are available here
Entrances & Floor Plan
- via the Mitte entrance to halls 1, 2, 3, 3A, 4, 8 and the tour of the halls
- via the Ost entrance to halls 4A, 5, 6, 7, 7A and the tour of the halls
The complete floor plan and the detailed individual floor plans can be found here
Travel by Public Transport
The exhibition centre is conveniently reached by public transport. If you travel from the airport by underground, you must change trains once. Take the U2 line from the airport
in the direction of Nürnberg-Röthenbach, then change at the main rail station
to the U1 line to Langwasser Süd. Leave the train at the "Messe" station, which is directly opposite the "Mitte" (central) entrance to NürnbergMesse.
- Journey time from the airport: 25 minutes
- Journey time from the main rail station: 8 minutes
- Fare zone A (EUR 2.40 per journey)
Travel by Car & Parking
If you have a navigation system, just enter "Nuernberg"
and then follow the dynamic traffic guidance system, which will avoid all traffic jams and direct you to a vacant parking space (around the Mitte, Süd and Ost entrances).
If you would like more accuracy, just use the following address: Karl-Schoenleben-Strasse
, 90471 Nuernberg or Messezentrum
as special destination.
Parking spaces for disabled persons are available near the entrances.
Taxi Phone Number
Phone: +49 (0) 9 11.19 41 0
Photos: Daten & Fakten/Facts & Figures © Nikada / istockphoto.com